Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Building up a stage

Brand Management assignment needs a stage.
This is kind of a hard job,
because by just discussing,
everyone have different opinion,
and different imagination.
I'm so uncomfortable doing all this,
because it waste time.
Ya, I know,
that is the purpose of discussing,
to get a balance of everyone's idea.
But sometimes,
guys,
that is tiring.
The different level of thinking also make
the discussion hard.
Haiz...
I'm so exhausted doing all this.
Not that I am good in this,
it's just that I involved in several of stage decoration,
people just don't do things like that.
There are too many things just don't work
like what you people think.
Be wise and simple,
a GREAT stage does not need too much of elements,
This is the meaning of
"Simple and nice".

Anyway,
still have to continue it tomorrow morning.
Till then.
Ciao~