Monday, March 10, 2008

I love being home~

Oo yeah~
Upgraded my computer RAM!
I can use Adobe!
Finally.
Yeah~
*Hopping around*
And I got my Cybershot T2 Blacky!!!
I love my blacky and my lappy now!
Oh yeah~
That's why I love being home...
Especially my sis went for Taiwan,
I have more benefits.
Wakaka!
*When your siblings are not around your parents,
and you are also not staying at home,
you will know what I mean when you get home*


I'm still in Klang now,
waiting for my dad to fetch me back to SS2.
Haha.
That's why I say I LOVE being home.
At first I was planning to get back there by
public transport,
but,
I have 3 big bags of thing to bring back,
*When I get back I only have 2 bags,
but now 3*
=p
so...
I ask my dear dad to fetch me back,
and he say YES.
Oh yeah~

Ok,
I need to keep hopping around till I'm
exhausted and boring.
So,
please excuse me.

Posting my new hair style pic later.
See you then.
Muax~