Sunday, March 9, 2008

My blacky T2 is here~

As my previous post said,
they don't have stock yesterday.
This morning the salesman called me,
and he said it was there!
Hurray!
I'm going to get it later,
as it's raining now,
and don't know if there is a riot.

BN lost 5 states in the election yesterday.
Sorry to say that I actually looking forward to the changes.
At least we try to change,
but not tolerate.
Well, yeah,
RZ is right,
all we want is peace.
But not letting those people bully us.
This can't be tolerated,
we have our rights too,
and they have to deal with it.
They just don't believe that races other than Malay
can bring them down,
that's why they bull sh*tting,
do what they want.
Now, here's the consequences.
It just serves them right!

OK, to avoid being caught under ISA,
I have to stop writing la.
Bye~