Saturday, March 8, 2008

I'm so addicted...

I cut my hair again!
Don't be surprise,
those close friends know that for few weeks,
haha...
I'm just addicted.
Due to I'm back in my hometown,
and I forgot to bring my phone cable back here,
sorry people,
I couldn't upload the picture.

Went shopping this whole afternoon,
now, my legs pain like hell.
Spent many money,
of course my mom's money.
Ngek ngek ngek.
And I already booked Cyber-shot T2!!!
That will be my 21st years old birthday present.
I'm soo~ excited.
Too bad they don't have stock of black color there anymore,
so I booked it,
if not I'll be busy playing with the camera now,
but not blogging here.
=.=

On the other hand,
I have never been so regret before,
the feeling occurs right after I pay!!!!
Haiz...
My perfume that I'm using now is finishing,
so I'm looking for something new,
at first I spotted one in Bodyshop,
but it was kinda expensive,
that I have to consider it.
Right before I end my shopping,
I found a counter,
call Perfume Bar,
they have a lot of bottles there,
those who know me well know that
I like nice bottles and packaging.
This seems like I have to regret from the beginning,
if not that I'm so ke-po,
I won't look at them.
A 8ml bottle with perfume
cost RM42.
I chose a perfume after smelling all the perfume.
Ok, for those familiar in buying perfume,
you definitely know what will happen la.
Ya,
I chose a perfume that I don't like!!!
Arrggghhh!
I'm going crazy!
I'm so stupid...
I've been considering the Bodyshop perfume
for months,
and I'm buying this 42 bucks perfume that I don't like,
because of the BOTTLE. O.o
Arrrggghhh!
I should have bought the Bodyshop
65 bucks perfume oil!
Haiz...
Itchy *ss lo.
Don't know where to use that perfume la.
I absolutely, definitely won't use on my body.
It smells "Malay-ish".
*SIGH*


Anyway,
looking forward for my dear T2 blacky~
Ciao~
*sigh*