Thursday, March 6, 2008

Pretend to live leisurely

I have so much assignments to do,
but I just don't feel like doing any,
so after the CT lecture (till 11.30p.m.),
I came back to have a nap till the CS replacement class (5.30p.m.),
I know skipping the class not good,
but I really can't find any way to release my stress.
All I can do is sleep.
After the CS class,
(watching TVCs during whole lecture,
I feel happy to do that,
and this is the reason I went for his class,
this is actually the favorite lecture this sem)
went Oldtown to yamcha,
and also had my dinner there.
Ben went there to meet us (me and YX),
and tell us that he still decide to organize
FASHION NIGHT.
Well,
since we had decided to do it,
we have to keep everything going on.
But,
I actually feel that I have nothing to do.
I'm so useless lar...
Haiz...

Then came back SS2 with YX's sis, CC, and LL.
Fetch another sis at the bridal house at SS2,
and went Island.
We talk a lot la.
Me and YX are actually act easy,
in fact we have tons of assignments to rush for.
Sorry la, mom and dad.
I'm just so confuse that my ability to finish this course,
ya, it's a bit too late to stop my course,
but I need time to think about my future,
and what I really want.
I just need time.

I act so sampat today,
just to make myself and the people around me to feel happy.




*Lost my specs, don't know where.
so shitty*


Till then.
Muax <3