Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A sudden ponder...

Am I in a right field?
Ya, I know,
this is most of my post main topic.
But,
this time is,
am I really "mass comm" kinda people?
I'm now in this field is all because of my interest,
but not because of my aptitude.
This is the reason causing all my worries.
That is quite a shock when I heard people say that,
internship does not help you to find out
you are in the right field or not,
all you can do is learn as much as you can,
but not find out your potential.


Well,
today met YX's sis,
who is currently in UTAR master program.
She have a lecturer,
whom finished her studies in the states,
and she have a really different way of teaching,
or may be I should say,
she is more serious in teaching.
I'm sorry to say that,
but you know lar,
Malaysian education...
really sucks.
So,
I was wondering,
it's my problem or the lecturer's,
ya, I admit that sometimes I'm not that serious,
but why?
Because I know when exam, test,
and whatever shit it is,
I have TIPS.
Ya...
TIPS for finals and all that.
So,
In that case,
will you really really study all the things?
No, right?
If you already got the tips,
and you are still studying all the things,
that seems...
erm... stupid,
and unfair.
This is the Malaysian Education System,
and we already get used to it for
at least 12 years.
Horrible huh?
And I'm the stupid that continue my own study
in Malaysia,
and let them use the system on me.
Honestly, I'm not improving.
Gosh...
Can imagine after the degree,
how am I going to study further outside Malaysia,
I'll die for sure.
X.X

Back to the topic,
I was thinking,
should I take another degree after this.
Yup,
to be a double degree holder.
Of course not advertising anymore.
It's just that I still looking for a degree program
for what I'm interested.
(Sorry, I have to make it as a secret.
If I really found it,
I'll talk about it in the future post.)
I'm not sure this is right or wrong,
but this is what I'm considering now,
as I'll graduate in 1 and a half year soon.
I have to plan my own future right?


I have the impulse to continue my piano today,
after the visit to Halo.
Ya,
I stop playing since the year I took SPM,
to continue it,
that will be hard.
On the other hand,
I have no time.
Still,
I am regret for letting go my piano.
What a stupid I am.
*sigh*



Still haven find a company for my intern.
Haiz...
I think I have to let the uni to find on behalf of me la.
Haiz...
So "ma fan" ar!


Sorry for this long post.
There's too much to say.
But I still have 30 sketches to do.
So...

Ciao, people~


Have a nice day.