Monday, March 31, 2008

PIx of my baby nephew~ William

Here he is!
He is handsome!!!
And cute...
darn cute!!!

And this is the "grand" uncles, aunties and my couz.

Ok,
I know the pix is a bit small,
but there are too many pix if I post it all.
Sorry huh...
Just click the pix for bigger size.

I actually took some video of William dancing,
but stupid me,
I forgot that video can't be rotated.
Crap.
I'm such a idiot,
So sorry people,
can't upload it because of that.
Haiz...



To dear Lynn and Yenn
*
*
*
*
*
HERE IS UR DAD & MOM'S PIX

Tada!

Miss them huh?
Should thank me for taking this pix
especially for both of you.
When come back have to treat me ha~
Ngek ngek ngek...


Till then...


*Oya, baby Will and his family is going back tonight,
next trip falls on next year!
Wondering that time,
baby Will still remember the granduncles and grand aunties,
and ME or not.
Sigh...
he'll be 1++ years old that time,
I'll miss him really much...



XOXO