Monday, March 31, 2008

Do you know this hearsay?

This is something I heard from a friend...
When you taking bus,
and the 4 digits ticket number added
and it equals to 21,
that means good luck.
Anyone know about this?
Ok,
here is the story.
Few days ago,
me and YX taking bus to uni,
and he got a "21 ticket"
and I told him that means lucky.
He was happy then.

BUT (there is always a "but"),
since that day,
he is so "suay" (unlucky),
he lost his pencil box,
his bag is spoiled,
and the bag is keep on spoiling,
ya, it's still an "-ing",
believe me,
this is soo~ opposite than what I heard of.
Lucky?
Crap.

Ok,
picture paints a thousand words,
I'll show you the picture,
better than I "talk talk talk".

This is YX's big black bag holding by himself.
This bag can be a sling bag too.
But it is spoiled too.

And a close-up,
can see those tag straps?
He uses them to substitute the zip.
Pity hoh?
Haiz...
I'm so speechless la...
Both YX and I are broke now,
so,
he can't buy a new one,
and I can't help him too.

For those are in the same course as AV,
you guys know la,
our pencil box is always full of those artline pen
and bla bla bla,
he lost his pencil box,
and he spent about RM50
for the new ones,
exclude the pencil box itself,
only the pen, and mechanical pencil,
and all stationary.

This is YX's pencil box,
taken last year by me,
to practice my cam function.
Just let you guys know how it looks like.
Haiz...
Any "suayer" than this?
We will see...

Oya!
Did I told you that he designed a logo for
a Tau Fu Fah shop last sem?
And that guy refuse to pay him,
after YX design and gave him the logo!
That logo worth 1000 bucks man,
1k!!!!
Back to the story.
Today we went the Curve,
and saw that bastard's stall!!!

That idiot actually modify his logo!
This is so ugly and yucky compared to his original.
(I'll post the original when I get it)
And they even changed the name!
(Original name: Chow's Q station or something...)
For god sake,
YX spent a lot of time creating this logo,
and he did not want to pay!?
What kind of person he is?
We are student,
so you can bully us la?
Creating a logo only cost you 1k only,
if you are thinking of running a business,
investing is a must,
right?
Just pay la,
why you have to act so stingy?
Or else you just create some stupid logo yourself!!
Some more with lots of excuses!!
Haiz...
This world is soo~ weird,
selfish, and horrible.
People,
please do pay for those working for you,
you might get your punishment if you don't.
May be not now,
but in the future,
and it will arrive.

Ok,
these few days is tough for the AVs,
me,
And also poor YX.


May god, buddha, Allah...
bless us.


p/s: Final is coming!!!!