Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Do you know this hearsay? Part 2: There ARE things "suayer"

There really are something more dramatic happened!
Ok,
This morning,
when I was still sleeping,
YX suddenly ran into my room,
and shout loudly:
"Chee Chia!!!! Wo de bag you huai liao!!!!
zhen de hen suay ler!!!
wo dou mei bag yong liao!!!!"
(My bag spoilt again!!! So suay!!! I don't even left a bag!!!)
Ok,
this is only the start,
he is sick some more!!!
Are all these just coincidence or really get into bad luck?

Hah!
Yesterday,
we went McD and did our assignment there,
but you know what scary happened?
There is a lady that have mental illness
talking to the air!
And we believe that she can see "friends".
This is not yet scary enough,
she talking facing us,
is there any "friends" behind us or what?
And I really feel cold from my bottom of my heart.
Haiz...

Is this the "21 effect"?
Even me,
I have been vomiting and suffering diarrhea
since yesterday.
I am now half DEAD!
BTW,
I got a number 20 added bus ticket today.
Does this mean I'm close to it?
Sigh...

Fragrance used today: Minyak cap kapak
Pet phrase today: Crap, shit, ma de.


Ciao...