Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Visited a very nice cafe today...

Haha!
To celebrate we finished
the Creative Strategy presentation beautifully,
went for this restaurant in Jaya One.
It actually not obvious,
because it's on second floor
(Upper floor of Secret Recipe),
it's totally amazing!!!

Brisik
---Food from the Heart---

One of the beautiful table
Another one
The view back into the restaurant from the balcony
The balcony view
The red table that I like most,
the ambiance in there is terrific!


The cute little table for 2

Can you believe it's a washroom inside?
The leng-luis on the red sofa,
the cafe has the exactly-same-pillowcase as my aunt's.
Haha!

Is this cafe nice?
The food is affordable too~
I like it A LOT!
Totally my style!!

Tom Yam Fried Rice
According to my friend,
it's very hot.

Nasi Ambeng
it cost RM43!
Relax...
It's for 4 person,
and it's with blessing.
(Well, I don't believe about the blessing thing,
how they do that?
Do some blessing? Weird.)
But it definitely look delicious,
don't you think so?

Some fried mee/ u-dong.
I'm not sure...
=P

U-dong soup~

Well,
what y'all think?
Nice huh?
I did not eat la...
but I'll try next time.
Haha!
That's all for
"JO best restaurant intro"

Have a nice day!
Au revoir~