Sunday, March 23, 2008

Will is back!

Haha...
I know, I know,
I've been talking about this topic
with my friends these few days.
I annoyed them a lot.
LOL

William is still cute,
he even lost some baby fat.
According to his mom,
it's because he can walk now,
and he walk a lot.
All those who have met him will know,
he is not just walking,
but running,
here and there,
up and down.
That day my dad followed him around,
and my dad swear like a cow.
Wakaka!
Never saw my dad like this before.

But still,
William is CUTE!
Very very cute!
Haha!

You know what,
that day he took a keropok
which bigger than his face,
and he was shaking that keropok here and there,
haha,
he likes Malaysian food.
Really...

Anyway,
I'm that cute boy's aunty!
Wahaha!
Sorry that I don't have any pictures of him now,
but there will be some next week.

To remember or know what he looks like,
CLICK HERE

Toodles~