Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Days back in Klang

It was relaxing.
But thinking about many things.
I realize that my life is very messy,
abnormal bed time,
abnormal wake up time,
abnormal meal time,
and abnormal everything.
I'm such a disappointing child.
(Or maybe adult)
I worried my parents
because of my daily routine.
Wake up late,
sleep late,
and yet keep watching TV.
But the TV thing is only happened in Klang,
as you know I don't have TV here,
still,
I have abnormal daily routine.
OK,
this is half my fault,
another half is all caused by me.
I wanted to sleep and wake up late.
Sorry mom and dad.
I hope I can adjust back,
it's just that it is quite difficult,
as final is coming,
so,
I have to go on with this kind of routine
till the end of the semester.
Sorry again.

I realize that my parents get old,
suddenly,
or maybe not suddenly,
it's just that I did not realize earlier.
Sigh...
And they are lonely,
without me and my sister at home,
they really bored.
Haiz...
Don't know what to say,
but I really feel guilty.
Of not being at home.