Thursday, April 10, 2008

Maybe C'est la vie

Might be...
In one's life there's a lot of things
you might regret of,
but,
when one's thinking had changed,
there's no turning back.
Maybe your friend is not your friend anymore,
maybe you are not you anymore.
I don't know,
I just don't know how to handle all these things anymore.
Or might be said I don't want to handle and tolerate anymore.
Thinking is different,
opinion is different,
they way we do things is different,
different clique,
different world.
I don't mean to be harsh or what,
but this is life,
things change,
things come around and go around,
everyone is living their life,
the life they wanted.
Regret or not?
I don't know.
Or maybe to say there is no chance for regretting.
Things come and go,
once thing changes that is a point of no return.
Time come and passes.
No changes allowed.
Since when things came to this?
Well, I don't know,
maybe from the day that we met,
maybe since my opinion is not important to you,
maybe from the day I'm just a passerby,
maybe from the day that we told each other the honest thinking.
I don't know what bring us to this.

Maybe we are not even in the same world anymore.
Am I regretting?
Ya.
Who doesn't have things to regret of?
But C'est la vie.
I can't force myself to tolerate,
with something that I don't agree,
don't like.
I understand that toleration is needed,
but it's too over.
I'm not being moody,
but time changes a lot of things,
the expectation is different,
thinking is different,
ways of doing thing is different.
And this is the critical part of democracy,
the minority have to obey the majority.
The only way is to keep my mouth shut.
Don't give opinion.
Never ever again,
there is no use of arguing.
This is the reason I estranged.
Helpless inside and not being noticed.
I know,
I'm not useful,
I'm not making things happened,
I'm not everything that you think.
I'm just a person who need respect,
appreciation and dignity.

Life is hard,
but it is harder to be the minority.
I clearly know that kind of feeling.

I had done mistakes,
being offensive,
I apologize.
I'm just a person that is very useless,
and have no clue in everything,
not giving cooperation,
and not doing anything.

And I apologize for not staying
in the same old clique anymore.
Sorry.