Thursday, April 10, 2008

Final is coming again

Time flew fast,
another semester is going to end,
after the FINAL.
This sem is being tough for me,
and the others.
This sem I have too many theoretical subject,
which killing me fast.
Haiz...
The final starts 2 weeks later,
but I'm just free start from today,
I'm going to die,
I'm going to die!
2 textbook,
few pile of notes,
when am I able to finish all that?
May be next sem?
Crap crap crap!!!

I'm really scared.
REALLY!
I'm not good in memorizing things,
so,
I believe that I barely memorize all the theories,
and the time is so short some more!
I'm in study mood,
ya I am,
for the very first time,
it started so early,
but sometimes the environment
just won't let you,
because of the house mates.
Not that I want to mention,
but sometimes,
they just annoyed me,
and even ignoring that.
That they on their speaker very loud.
I do not expect a really quiet environment,
but at least not too noisy,
but now they are noisy,
and annoying.
Sorry to say that,
but it's a truth.
The only place I can study is
McDonald.
Which only suitable to study there at night.
So how about day?
I DON'T know,
where am I going to study?
Someone please tell me.
I'm already regretting that
I did not set my table in the room.
Haiz...
Too late,
the room is full of things now,
I don't even have a private place.

C'est la vie.
Always with troubles.
*Sigh*


I'll pray.
And pray for YX for getting his McCann.