Monday, April 7, 2008

Went for Philharmonic performance yesterday afternoon

After year of 6 or 7,
finally I have the opportunity to go for a concert in Petronas again.
It's only a short performance today
which cost RM10.
I like the 1st performance,
which is the piano, bassoon, and clarinet ensembles.
I like that pianist,
he plays great!
There are "interlude" during the performance,
the clarinetist's hand got stuck on the clarinet,
at first I thought it was some drama thingy,
it is the first time I saw someone stuck on their instrument,
kind of weird.
Haha.
But they are great.
For the second and the third performance,
is the duet of the violin and viola,
and the quartet of the strings.
Erm...
may be because they are in the same family,
it is actually a bit boring compare to the 1st one,
yet it is still great.
Really feel good after the chamber concert.
A relax and highly enjoyed Sunday.

Planning of going another concert this coming Sunday.
*wink*