Thursday, April 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!!!

I'm so sorry that I can't celebrate with you there,
since I have my finals.
Thank you for being there for me,
and always support my decision.
LOVE YA~~~

Finally two subjects are over,
and I finally have time to breath,
these few days are torturing.
It is all about study.
Even worst that,
I'm so broke that I left coins to use.
You might ask why don't I take from parents,
well, I just don't know how to explain
my expenditure to my parents,
this is just a bad recycle,
that I spent to much the past few months,
and now,
nil~
my pocket, bank accounts.
Haiz...
Such a crap,
I just don't understand why I'm such a big spender.
I actually thinking working part time,
but my schedule is so weird,
which make everything impossible.

Tian ar!!!!
Can you drop some money?
Drop some in front of me?
Please~~