Saturday, April 26, 2008

Moodlees

Mood less to everything...
My study, my life, and everything.
It turns out that everything is such a boring thing.

I have to force myself studying,
to make sure that my CGPA can be maintained,
which I'm so not confident.

I have to force myself eating instant noodles everyday,
because I'm only allowed to spend less than five bucks a day,
I don't want to be a mummy when I'm dead.
But I have no choice,
it's either instant noodle or starving to death.

I have to force myself to act like nothing happened,
while I actually mind of being the one that is always initiative.
This is forgetting or being smart?
So be it!

I have to force myself not to care that the line is damn slow,
because there's some f*cking idiot keep downloading things in the house,
which cause not a web page able to be opened,
and that stupidity person still think no one knows.

Go ahead someone,
please take a knife and just cut of my head!!!!
I'll appreciate.
Forcing myself to do so many things is tiring.
I don't like.
I just want to say so.

ME DON'T LIKE.


OK?
Me don't like.
F*ck!
My life sucks!!!!