Monday, April 28, 2008

There's a sudden thought

Not very sudden actually.

Recently I was thinking after my degree,
I shall start working.

There are certain reasons:

1. I don't think I have the ability to take master,
at least for now.
Master is hard, and I don't have mental preparation yet.
My friends suffer a lot, only in local-u,
can't imagine how will all that be aboard.

2. For the industry, certs only a "ticket" for promotion.
I shall start my master when I'm stable enough and
wanting a promotion.

3. Seldom company "dare" to employ a master holder
without experience.
How will they determine the salary?
They don't even know your ability yet.

4. My parents seems like couldn't afford me
to study aboard.
They are getting older,
I have a sister just enter uni,
can they support me to study in the States?
(States is my goal)

I know that this is serious,
but I've mention it with my parents,
they seems supportive,
but I don't know how they think actually.

I longed for studying aboard my whole life,
but now I really don't have the confident,
maybe even I apply for a uni,
they do not want me though.
I have only a so-so CGPA,
I really don't have the ability to handle these,
really.

What do you think people?
Yes or no?


What I think?
I shall see.
After the internship.

Good luck to those having finals.
All the best.