Saturday, May 3, 2008

Finally the second last subject...

Although it's still 3 days to the last subject,
but I can finally breath.
Haa~

Checked the intranet,
and my Brand Management passed.
I don't know the grade,
but at least I don't have to take supplementary paper.
Kind of relaxed after seeing that,
but still worried about my grade,
because maintaining the CGPA this sem is still hard.
I'm at the border of second upper and lower,
I don't want my cert writing "second lower" there,
then the honours degree will not be useful.

OK, about the subject today,
Communicative Theories.
Such a scary name huh?
You know la,
have to memorize and understand all the theories.
I'm affraid of the subject since long ago,
and I started so study it study week,
and what I can say now is,
I find that Comm Theories is actually quite fun,
and I like it.
You just have to understand it and you will fall in love with it.
I did my revision yesterday with YX and RZ at McD,
and we discuss about it.
I have to thanks RZ for explaining the theories to me,
and thanks YX keep asking question,
and I get a chance to explain it to him.
So, I have good study partners huh?
^^
*Applause*
Todays paper,
it's easy actually,
but I'm not sure if the way I answered it is correct,
that's what I'm worrying,
really hope that I can use this subject to save my CGPA.
The craziest is that,
2 hours for the paper is absolutely insane,
you have to write without hesitating,
if not the time is even more constraint.
Crazy,
yea, I'm writing like a doctor,
I hope that the lecturer and tutor can read it,
if not I sure die.

I'm very tired now,
as I did not sleep last night to study,
but I had a little nap just now,
so I couldn't fall asleep now.
*sigh*
Tired~
of the stress.

O yea,
I got the number 21 bus ticket today BTW,
hope that it really works.
^^
I mean in the way it should be,
but not the opposite like YX last time.

Ciao~