Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Started my intern

The 1st day was quite scary,
as I haven get used to the environment and the people.
But my senior is very friendly,
and willing to teach.
I'm happy to be there,
the only thing is...
I don't like phone calls,
I am always panic picking up the calls,
and don't know who I can look for,
or who they want to look for.
Plus, I'm really bad in remembering numbers,
so till now (2nd day) I still can't remember the extension numbers.
Haha.
Still, thanks to my seniors,
whom are really friendly,
and understand my situation.
Hehe.
Nothing much to do in the 1st day,
just taking time to fit in there,
and do some basic job.
Oh, did I mention I am in the Media and Business Department.
Although I am interested in Media planning and buying,
but I really don't have a clue.
Hehe...
It's really a big world out there.
Things I did yesterday:
(1) Create Power Point template: I actually not sure how to create, but still succeed ^^
(2) Newspaper cutting: cutting ads for the client
(3) PICKING UP PHONE CALLS! : horrible~
(4) Sat in on a meeting: It's quite boring, but I learned something. Thanks for the chance.

Ok, today.
Still the same, still trying to get used to the environment,
but I feel more relaxed compare to yesterday.
And not that scared of picking up the calls,
but still not very good in transferring the calls.
Hehe.
Had lunch with the colleague today,
whom from different departments.
It was quite fun,
but still felt that there's a gap.
Maybe the thinking,
and maybe the age (HAHA!).
And being invite to the COMPANY TRIP.
To A' Famosa.
Hehe.
Well, that's a chance to get close to them,
so I did not reject,
just wondering do I have to pay?
I'm poor now...
Anyway, working in a small company
have quite a amount of advantages,
which I know everyone in the 1st day,
and recognize everyone the 2nd day.
And able to get along with them shortly.
And it feels cozy there.
^^
Just feel that I'm lucky enough to work there.
Well, today I learned the realistic kind of media calculation,
which we learned some basic in Year 2,
and did a presentation slide,
lastly did the filing for the booking order.

Till now everything is still in control.
^^

I believe that this is a long post.
Hehe,
sorry if it is too boring.

Oh, I have to think what to wear for the next day,
this is quite bothering me.
Well the MD said casual but no sport shoes,
but I saw lots of them wearing it.
Hehe, weird.

OK, that's all.
Keep praying for me. ^^