Friday, June 13, 2008

Working life

It has been a long time I did not blog.
Me busy working.
Wahaha.
Honestly,
I love the job,
although it is tiring,
and I finally understand why working adults like to hangout weekends.
Because weekdays they are busy with work!
From 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
when you reach home it's already 7.30p.m.,
after a dinner, bath.
It's already time to sleep.
This is boring, right?
I don't like this kind of life,
but after graduate I have to spend the rest of my life working.
This is so~ not me.
I like my uni life,
which I can yamcha till late night,
I can skip my class just to "cheong K",
I can sleep till afternoon,
I can go shopping in weekdays, so I don't have to pack with people,
which I can play around and fool around.
I just love to be a student,
and love freedom so~ much.
I can't imagine that my future I have to stuck in a office for 9 hours,
and on bus for 3 hours,
and left a short night for myself and my friends.
This is so not me anymore.
Although I love my job now,
I really feel tired working whole day,
and I feel that I'm so childish in this office.
Everyone is older than me,
they are mature and steady.
And I'm idiotically childish,
and a fool that like to hop around.
Although these make me seems friendly,
do I really have to do these to be friendly?
Hmm...
I just don't understand.
Adults... what a word,
it's just a burden for me.
I just want to fly~
like a bird.
Sorry for not updating this blog recently.
Till then,
chao~