Tuesday, August 26, 2008

It will soon come to an end

3 more working days...
then, I'll be back to my uni life.
I miss uni life...
a lot! More than you can imagine.
At least, uni life is just all about assignments and grades,
but in working,
communications, responsibilities, relationships... etc.
make me sick.
Not that I want to run away from responsibilities or what,
it's just that working in the real world is really different than what we used to imagine.
Yea... in short, I am even confused and lost than ever before.
Is all this what I really want for the rest of my life?
I always know that the real world is cruel and blablabla...
but this? Is way so far from my imagination,
or maybe, I'm not ready to face the real world out there.

Given a wrong evaluation form to my supervisors.
Haiz...
What a careless me.
I've always know that this is my weakness,
but you know what?
My weakness truly shows in my intern.
Forgetful, careless, panic...
I hate that feeling.
I am not expecting flying colours for the intern,
just not too bad to bring down my CGPA.
Honestly,
I will not have a real good grade if I were evaluating myself too.
I'm not doing my best,
and not trying my best sometimes.
Yea... how sad.
In fact, I really not interested to the job I did as what I thought.
Maybe because that was not I was imagine,
or maybe too many things that are not related to the studies we did.
So, most of the things I do is not theoretical enough that I can write in the report.
How sad.
And also a difficulty for me to write the final report.

Memorizing... which I am also weak at.
Too bad.
That is a media criteria,
which proves that I don't have the criteria,
and I am lost.
So lost.


Till then pals.