Monday, November 17, 2008

Ten random facts about me

tagged by Rachel

It's kinda lazy to do this, but... since it's Rachel, well, here I start.

Ten random facts about me
  1. I have a huge secret, that my family couldn't know, I'll get killed if they know about that.
  2. I basically sleep a lot, but other than that I like just sitting in front the computer youtubing, watching movies, drama, series, listening to music. I can spent long hours in front of my computer, except going out to buy meals.
  3. I'm chubby (maybe soon will be fat), but I don't feel like slimming down... OK, maybe a little, but not into slim slim body.
  4. I may seem happy, delightful on my face, but swearing inside my heart.
  5. I don't have much good friends, I seldom have hi-bye friends, but, believe me, all my besties are insane.
  6. I love singing (I mean o-e-o kinda singing) and playing piano, but, I gave up because of my stupidity when I was young.
  7. I love dancing, but did not get a chance to learn.
  8. I am so addicted to Korean language, but did not get the chance to learn too. But I can barely understand some sentences and words without looking at the subtitle, or even there are no subtitle.
  9. I'm such a huge fan of DBSK, it started when I'm in Year 1 Sem2. I dreamt about them in SS2 yamcha with me. I listen to all theirs songs, watch all program they are in, I follow their news. OMG, I sound bin tai... I feel guilty for loving them, because I am old to be a fangal. But, wth.
  10. I wanted to study aboard, but I am scared of being alone, and my English will be people's joke.

Okie, I think that's all...


TOodles~~