Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Goose's Dream By Carnival (LeeJuck & Kim Dong Ryul)


I.. I had a dream.
Even if it was a shabby dream that was dumpped and tored.
But I've kept it deep inside my heart like a treasure.

Sometimes, somebody laughed at me behind my back.
I should stand it. I could stand it for the day.

*
You always said with anxiety.
"An empty dream is a poison.
This world has already fixed like a novel's ending.
It can't be back. This is a "reality".
Oh Yes, I, I have a dream. I believe the dream.
Watch at me please.
In front of the cold wall named "reality"(Destiny),
I can face it with full confidence.

Someday I'll over the wall.
I can fly high above the sky.
Even this heavy world can't chain me.
At the end of my life,
The day when I'll make a smile,
I hope it to be with you.