Friday, February 27, 2009

Not what I want...

Assignments, thesis, assignments, thesis...
Books, handouts, books, handouts...

I have never been suffering as much as I do now...
As you know, sleeping is always my priority of life, and also where my energy from,
since Chinese New Year, I have not have a good rest, good sleep (OK, maybe sometimes I do have long hours of sleeping, but good one? NOP), and I have not been back to Klang since then.

I miss my bed always, I miss the time with my parents, chit-chatting, shopping and etc. but recently when they called, I don't even have energy to talk to them. All I can say is how busy am I, and how tired am I.

And now... I'm having the darkest~ circles ever in my life... and that will follow me for the rest of my life? Maybe I should go to buy the new Garnier Brightening Eye Roll-on.

Well, pray for me. Till then.