Monday, June 29, 2009

ON FIRE!

First of all, my blog seems dead... no new post, no replies... and that is B.A.D.!
OK, back to the topic, on fire! Yea... Me...
I'm so frustrated that I have to book the air ticket again and again...
irritatingly(is there a word like this? but, whatever) annoying!
Not their fault but my dad's card. So... no offensive. Just want to express my feeling...
Haha...
On the other hand, my life's good here, working at the kindergarden,
and it gets better and better.
But I started to feel that my throat is going to explode anytime,
finally there's a day for me.
(As those who knows me since well, you know that even I sing for hours, that's no way it happens. Even when cheering, it doesn't happened too.)
I'm suffering insomnia yesterday for no reason,
and it kills me today...
I feel exhausted, but in the morning, I feel that I'm more hyper than I ever did... LOL
but what the heck.
I need to sleep! And I can sleep in the next second... seriously...
Oh yeah! I moved out from SS2 last weekend.
And I don't even feel anything.
Weird.
But surely my dear friends, I'm going to miss yall much!!! Really much!!!
Hopefully I'll have time to meet yall soon~!
OK, that's for now, I think that my blog will be dead for another 1 week...
Hehe *blush*